8-3-2020

My daily routine stroy:
(मेरी दिनचर्या :)

* Today at 5:30 am I woke up.
(* आज सुबह 5:30 बजे मैं उठा।)

*First of all, I did workout: I had a breathing workout, cycling, jiming, stretching.
(* सबसे पहले, मैंने  कसरत की: मुझे साँस लेने की कसरत,
साइकिल चलाना, जीम करना, स्ट्रेचिंग करना था।)

* When I was going for a walk in the morning, I saw a lot of honey bees lying behind cow.
(* जब मैं सुबह टहलने जा रहा था, तो मैंने देखा कि गाय के पीछे बहुत सारी मधुमक्खियाँ पड़ी हैं। )

* Cow went round and round and started running around fast.
* गाय गोल-गोल घूमने लगी और तेजी से इधर-उधर भागने लगी।

* Whoever came to visit in the morning was surprised to see the scene.
* जो भी सुबह घूमने आया वह दृश्य देखकर हैरान था।

* All people tried to help her, but by then it was too late, the bee was badly cut cow.
* सभी लोगों ने उसकी मदद करने की कोशिश की, लेकिन तब तक बहुत देर हो चुकी थी, मधुमक्खी गाय को बुरी तरह से काट रही थी।




















Comments